Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday

Apparently, Erik and I forgot to update our new address information with the local County Election Commission...will we be able to vote today?!

YES. I called them up bright and early this morning to confess our shortcoming and the man I spoke with said, "just be aware it will take a while, they won't have you in the book so you'll have to fill everything out while you're there". Big Woop. I bet it won't take as long as he thinks. At least I hope it won't. Maybe we shouldn't go at lunch time...

Anyway, happy voting!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey pretty lady! I found your blog tonight...it has made me want to move to TN!!! What a beautiful area...I'm so jealous you guys can walk outside and go running/riding around all those great areas! Gorgeous! I thoroughly enjoyed the face plant! :)

Amanda said...

Hey, found your blog from Will & Shawna's. Great to see you guys and get caught up. By the way, Happy late Birthdays and anniversary. Jeffrey and I were just talking to night about how we've been together 9 years. It's flown by and been an amazing journey!