Friday, August 25, 2006

Nursing Buddies in St. Louis


This past weekend I met up with my girls from nursing school for our annual reunion.  Everyone flew in to St. Louis from their respective places of habitation:  Alisha- Virginia, Suzanne- Texas, Jessicca- California, Wendi- Alabama, and Maurine hosted us in St. Louis!  I was the only weirdo who DROVE, but what would we have done without the van?!  We always have so much fun together, catching up on each other's lives and laughing our butt's off.  I love these girls so much and I'm so blessed by their friendships.


We visited the Botanical Gardens on Sunday, where we surprised Jessicca's Dad for his birthday!  (He didn't know she was in town!)


This is me with Alisha and her little boy Noah.  He's looking at me like, "Who on Earth are YOU?"


This is Maurine and her little girl Hannah, who was only 10 days old!


Of course we visited "The Arch" downtown St. Louis.  Suz, I'm sure your Dad was proud of us!


Ok, I just had to add this picture to show everyone the sheer magnitude of this cat. Wow Gibbs, you rock.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

haha! too cute! fat gibby! and yes, my dad was proud that i took a picture in front of the arch! love that sight-seeing! had so much fun and miss you gals like CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Sonya, looks like you had fun! I recognize some of the girls in the photos from Harding and Jessica was my big sis in Delta Gamma Rho!

Unknown said...

Sonya, That sounds like so much fun! I didn't know Alisha and Sean had a baby now! Elijah and I really want to see you when you come to Nashiville for the Zoe conference. Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, this is Brophy. I found your blog through a comment you let on Brett & Aprils. Eric, send me an e-mail at thebrophys27 (at) netzero.com and then i will send you one back from my real address. So good to here that you guys are doing well.