Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My New Jaerb

Over the past few weeks, I've been in talks with some people over at E. W. Scripps Networks (HGTV, diy, Food Network, etc.) and have taken a job as a Project Manager for their Online Newspaper division. I'm really excited about this new job and can't wait to get started in mid-September.

I'll be hanging around ORAU for the next couple of weeks helping to get everything in order and bringing people up to speed so that my departure will go smoothly. My time at ORAU has been great and I am extremely thankful for all of the opportunities I've been given as well as friendships that I'll keep.

P.S. "Jaerb" is in reference to a classic Homestarrunner toon. Check it out here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I check this blog alot more than the myspace one. The Rock Island photos make me really miss yall and the HUA bunch! Is Aaron married or is that a girlfriend? I would love to see all of yall sometime...miss yall!