Friday, September 14, 2007

Linda's 60th


Erik's Mom turned 60! Last weekend we loaded up the "loveboat" and headed up north to celebrate with her. It was a huge bash with 30-40 of her dearest and oldest friends. A few of her oldest friends were college buddy's (The Nurds, as they call themselves) who have stayed in touch all of these years and still get together every year. We partied all evening at this amazing Bed & Breakfast in Bellaire, MI (on Torch Lake). It was such a beautiful event to celebrate the life of such a lovely woman!






Gotta love the two-seater!



Shuffleboard is actually a very violent sport.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the birthday party of a lifetime. What could be better than looking around to see all your friends and family in one spot!!! I loved it. Thanks for being there!
Love you BIG
Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good time in Michigan. The pictures are fun! I look forward to when we are all together for our 60th birthday parties! I vote that we don't call ourselves the Nurds though. We love you guys and count it a blessing to have friends like you that we know will always be there.

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. She looks great at 60! Next year my mom turns 60, my brother 40, and me 30; I'm trying to get them to have a big party with me but they are stubborn!