Monday, February 19, 2007

1304 Candlewick Road


Contrary to popular belief, Erik and I will NOT be homeless as of February 27th! We found this most awesome house last week, our offer was accepted, and it has passed inspection (a very rigorous one, I might add). Praise be to God. It's so obvious He didn't want us in that other house. Our prayer is that this be God's house. May he use it for his Kingdom, and may we always remember we are merely the caretakers.

We won't be able to move in until the middle of March, so you can find us at the "Bryant Hotel" starting Feb. 27th. Bill and Kathy Bryant are dear friends from church who so graciously allow people in transition to stay in their wicked awesome basement! Thank you all so much for praying for us during this process. Check out more photos of the house by clicking the picture (it will take you to our flickr site).

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... Congrats! and I'm glad you guys aren't homeless.

Very cool house by the way. A screened in back porch. I'd like one of those someday.

Praise God and God bless...

JB said...

Wicked cute house, guys! I'm so excited for you! Bummer that you won't be living as close to me! Have a great week! See you Sunday!


P.S. "I thought that Sony and I could be friends with you." Erik, tell me you meant to spell your wife's name that way... :)

Erik said...

Totally! Sony has been her name for as long as I've known her. Prolly longer if you asked her.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this house! It's beautiful. Praise God for blessing you with a wonderful home.

Anonymous said...

What a great house! Its awesome! We are house hunting too. We just moved to a small town called Salado in Texas. I wish we could find one as cute as yalls!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can't wait to have dinner there. -Sam and Dave

The Raglands said...

I love your new house!

Anonymous said...

I love the house - totally cool!

Suzanne said...

awesome!!! LOVE the house...God definitely had better plans for you! how exciting and good luck with everything!

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Tomlinson said...

WOW, what an amazing blessing!! God always has a way with timing, it may not be our's but its always perfect!!! A what a blessing to stay with some friends during your transition. God is good, all the time.