Monday, February 02, 2009

Sick Longboarding Action

This blog has really been crawling along for the past few years. We usually only write about things that we do or places we go, but no more. There are tons of cool things that I come across on the web and lots of thoughts rolling around in my head, so I thought I'd try and dump some o' dat in you face erry now and then.

I came across this insane longboarding video on one of my Vimeo romps. Check out these two dudes rocking the blue suits and passing the video camera back and forth while they blaze down this hill at ridiculous speeds.


Adam Kimmel presents: Claremont HD from adam kimmel on Vimeo.

If you're going to do something this crazy/awesome/stupid, you might as well look fresh while you do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...

I like your blog.

Let's join stop global warming campaign. Please visit:

http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Save our planet today.

Suzanne said...

omg! that is awesome...i seriously sat there and watched (almost) the entire thing! (had to stop after minute 7.56...i've got 4 kids!) lol. WOW- felt like i was right there with them! LOVED it! thanks!

Sonya said...

I know, I couldn't stop watching it! At the end of the video I realized I had watched the entire thing wincing and barely breathing, hoping they wouldn't get hit by a car :)