Friday, September 12, 2008

Jesus loves you...even when you look like a _____! [fill in the blank]

Wow! What else can I say? Check out these interesting videos that I found on YouTube. Surely, God still appreciates this kind of worship...even if it's hard for me to watch. Hahah!

Though he reminds me of John Travolta in Pulp Fiction, I can't help but see this guy being in one of my all-time favorite movies Breakin'? Pay attention at 1:58.


On this next one, note the phrases at 0:55 and 1:50. Classic!

6 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I am at a loss for words. I don't know if I want to tell all my friends to watch or delete this from my memory. That guy could actually move well, but I was baffled by it all.

Unknown said...

You should try watching them with no sleep in 26hrs they are twice as funny.

Katie said...

Erik and Sonya,
You guys have a gift for making me laugh! It makes me miss you even more!
Katie

Will, Shawna, Gaines and Ana said...

You are crazy!

Will, Shawna, Gaines and Ana said...

Oh yeah...wanted to tell you guys that we watched Lars and the real girl after you had suggested it...not sure what to say...

Unknown said...

Jesus is a friend of mine....OH man....that is totally awesome!