Friday, July 13, 2007

Technological Disaster

Ok, so last week I completely ruined my cell phone by accidently submerging it in water (some of you may remember an e-mail from me begging for your phone number). But the awful truth is that not only did I ruin my phone, but myiPod Nano as well! They both were in the console of my Volvo where a leaking water bottle had it's way with them. A sad, sad day.



You see, I LOVED my iPod. It was green, it kept track of all of my runs (thanks to Nike+iPod), it had become a part of me! I was so mad at myself for being so careless. Then, on Monday my wonderful husband announced that he had bought me a MacBook of all things. We have been using his work computer (a MacBook Pro) for a while now, and have been completely won over by it's slick-ness and ease of use. The point of this story is that the MacBook he bought me came with a FREE iPod Nano! Yes! Today, I shall resume my love affair with my Nano. The best part is that he got me another green one...

The only question remains, "should I be trusted with such technology?" My track record isn't very good .

4 comments:

Erik said...

I just hope your "love affair" with the Nano doesn't get all...mushy.

Travis said...

Dude, god is YELLING "get an iPhone!"
:)
Trav

Erik said...

It's funny that you mention that, Trav. This all happened the day before the release of the iPhone and I got to thinking that Sonya's "accident" actually had a little planning to it.

Jessicca said...

We just got the same deal, pretty sweet. I'm still just flirting with Nano though.