Monday, November 13, 2006

A Weekend in the Smoky Mountains

I love living in East Tennessee! These mountains have become part of my soul...I never get tired of visiting them and marveling at the beauty of God's creation. Erik and I spent last weekend in a cabin with some friends from church. It rained ALL day Saturday, but I took these pics before the clouds rolled in. This was the view off our balconey.


Good thing the guys were feeling photogenic, because the ladies definitely were NOT! This was the last morning we were there, 3 of the couples had already left, so these were the lucky ones to make it into the photo (sorry it's so dark).

This was the cabin we stayed in. Oops, is that a trash bag under the stairs?!

2 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

nice cabin, but in no way does this surpass the grandeur of the bauemersgullooch extravaganzas...

Erik said...

You don't know how true that is!